Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life.

I would like to start off with how my life has changed.


It's become more abstract over the past week or so,
much has changed but little has effect me so dearly as what
I'm ready to bring upon myself.

I'm almost sure that my new hobbies will keep me from trouble. It seems that I do need someone to keep me leveled. That's usually the position of my best friends, and boyfriend. Though at this moment, things are pretty monotonous. I don't have a boyfriend, only my few best friends. I love them dearly. I would definitely take bullets for them; I would do just about anything for them.

At this point in time I do believe that one of them may do the same for me. Whenever I'm upset I can time when she will call me, and how many times... until I answer that is.
I always have her to depend on, she nearly always pulls through.

I must apologize for running off on a tangent. I tend to do that.
Yet it is very difficult for me to stay focused when I become happy at heart and mind.
My current hobbies overwhelm me; I'm filled with joyous emotions. My heart throbs and beats as I talk with my new friends. I do enjoy them fully, even when we pretend to argue or dislike one another. It seems that my life has turned around for the better; most plenty of time I have said that, this is the only time it is spoken in truth so far. I hope it stays a healthy life. I can remember when I would "party hardy" and just be all around a wild child, yet now I realize I can have fun without doing awful things, and without arguing.

I just have to be mindful of the minutely effective arguments- picking my battle isn't easy, yet I must.

Please know that what I am about now is nothing of ill-nature. I'm merely a human being- a young woman who is not yet ready for the world- with feelings. Will you not guide me by the hand, hold me with your arms, listen to me with a kind ear, and love me with your whole heart?
In return I shall cherish you, not just now, but forever.

4 comments:

Teenuhx3 said...

yay, forever!<3

KishaLove said...

lol ily tinaaa! [:

KishaLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason said...

Forever is such a long time. Only time will reveal the truth. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word. Will you truly cherish me forever?