Monday, March 30, 2009

Imperfection

There's an issue at hand. Imperfection. Its slightly perfect, I'm telling you. I like how I am, but you don't? Should I care... not really. Do I? Completely. I'm not sure why I do, but every time... it's back to you. My life is where I want it to be, for now at least. I'm not happy with who I am, but I cant take so much change at once. You think you understand me, just because you've been around me for a simple time. Its not enough to think, for a second you can press your views on me. I seriously have NEVER been so upset of such a little matter. My heart is crying but I do not tear. My body aches but my ground is stood. I will not flee into the direction you wish I did. I will continue forth with my daily routine. As how things should be. Without your garrulous opinion. Spoken so commonly. Humph. Please, don't make me giggle.

And remember... "It is only imperfection that complains of what is imperfect. The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others." Joseph Addison. <3

2 comments:

Teenuhx3 said...

screw that person. hmph.

Jason said...

Sounds bitter.

Just a thought..."The more perfect we are the more gentle and quiet we become towards the defects of others." In a sense it's true, but by definition, no one can become "more" perfect. It's rather you're perfect or you're not. We can always try to become "more perfect," but we can never erase imperfection...sad, yet this is the essence of perfection, lacking imperfection.