Friday, May 29, 2009

Refreshed or What?

I want so SSSSSSCREAM! SHOUT SO LOUD!!! YIPPIE! I just feel so randomly happy. But at the same time Im so upset.

School is over for the week! Thats amazingly good because that means YOUTH GROUPS BBS//

When I told my classmates I coulnd twork on the project this weekend because I had Bible study they just giggled. One called me cute. And I appriciate that. really. but uhm... poor dear.


The other laughed at me. And I only replied with "we'll see who's laughing it up when God's judgement day comes..."
And she just laughed some more. Poor girls.

At lunch Chris Crampton, my ex crush, and also my close friends ex boyfriend, called me a nerd for loving Bible study. I told him it wasnt funny and he needed God. What does that rude fellow say?

"You over there 'praiiiiiise the lord!'"

Of course I have a shocked expression. "Not to pass judgement on you Chris but you're going DOWN."

"I DONT CARE" He says. He doesnt CARE?! Well he should!! Goodness. When I tell him I dont drink, smoke or fornicate, he praises me. But when I tell that I go to bible study like nobody's business.... he laughs? This poor fellow even hates his own race. How can I get through to him?


Why is it that If Im so precious, and on the right path. People are laughing!
Are people really so ignorant?


Oh dear. Anyways besides that Im estatic about BBS this weekend. [: It WILL be fufilling.

Boy do I have a Verse to share with Lizelle and the girlies [:

But that's a secret, I'll share later after saturday!

Hmm. Im afraid that I wont be able to pay for college. See, we have the money but, My mother wants to keep it for after college so that I have a secured future. Thats all bean and gravy but... How will I pay for college then If my 'rents dont pay? IM NOT PAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REFUSE.


Uh -Uh NO WAY JOSE!~

>:[ mehhh. Anyways..

Thank you God for bringing me this far, or rather , helping me to stay sane.

No comments: