Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cant she learn?

I just dont understand. No yes I do. She's not happy about my change. I dont really know how to feel; but as of now. I dont careee.



I sometimes have feelings of anger still but today proved my anger doesnt reach any dangerous levels. I just simply replied to her, may I add... 4 text messages in a row, with an "Oh... I see."

She always gets ten times of crazy and just to get my way, or win, I get twenty times of crazy, yelling cussing, and being just soooooo greasy. But today, the me I wanted to be, shown through. I simply said. "Oh I see." Picked up the phone, called her and talked to her of course.

But as I text her "You're not worthless, I never said that, but being around you can be overwhelming. Though take into thought that you;re the only person I tried to help
'Get right with God.' "
I dont feel angry at her for yelling, only that she insults God in such a way. Its not even ABOUT ME. Nothing is about me.


I feel too insulted that a supposed best friend does not like my new connection with God Almighty.

My INSIGNIFICANT friend, doesnt like my connection with GOD ALMIGHTY.

Humph. The nerve. She's lucky I found patience. So lucky. As am I.


This is the easiest way to relieve anger before it boils over. I found my release. Ughh, I used to just talk with bias people who I knew would take MY side. Just so I could bash people and feel good about myself. But now I dont want that, I just with to avoid conflict.

It feels bad living rightous and watching other people live so dry. So wrong. Lord help me.

No comments: