Thursday, June 11, 2009

[:

Okay, only 3 days left of school. Luckily I completed 3 of my finals. and started 1.



I have to finish them soon. [:

I did my trig analysis exam which I most likely ACED! [:

That's right. I went above and beyond. That thing I was talking about before. I went past expectations. I cant wait till my mom gets home to tell her how proud I am of myself.


I also completed my Modern World History Exam, I realized I got 3 questions wrong but YET AGAIN ACED!


For the third final it was completed and is being edited, to be turned in and watched by the WHOLE class on monday. Exciting. I hope its excellent.


And my Japanese final was pretty easy so far, I did about half of it. I need to finish the rest by monday. Then on tuesday I have to complete my Environmental Science exam. Totally ACED. Tomorrow I have just my first and fourth period exams, which happen to be Piano and Fashion Design. If you know me as I hope you all do.... Im VERY passionate about the piano. ^^ Infact Mj and I are composing a Song. Its coming along nicely. On the other hand. I LOVE fashion. I STAND for fashion. God put me here to help the poor souls find their fashion sense as well as his greatness. [:

He put me here to make something of myself. I feel as though my education is going well. He's proud Im sure. [:

Welp. Gotta go study my japanese and fashion.

No comments: