Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quick thought.!!

I feel like I'm a little baby walking through the snow. My father in front of me and each footprint is a big jump for me to follow in his footsteps. His shoes are indeed TOO big to fill. Yet I just barely make the jumps. With room to grow into his shoe size. I follow willingly and devoted to him. I will never purposefully bite the hand that nourishes me and committed the most loving act just for me. When I do, my heart pains and I feel as though I have failed him. But knowing I am forgiven. That is wonderful in itself.

2 comments:

Sephaiden said...

Heh, I wish there was a "like" button here...

But yeah heh, nice thought heh!
Reminds me to put up some poetry on my blog soon heh...

KishaLove said...

I dont see why people keep thinking its poetry! I was just typing from my brain. XD